miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

English Book Activity page 279

Discussion dialog:

Reductant: I'm not sure of the IVF decision, because I will be holding in my arms a test tube baby and not my son.

Eager: I disagree with your point of view. The in vitro fertilisation is just a modern way to choose our child sex, in our case a boy.

Reductant: I know that the in vitro fertilisation is a chance to make sure our child is going to be a boy, but it's completely unnatural and feels wrong. You know how important the moral is for me.

Eager: You may be right, but IVF is a medical solution to our problem, and we have enough money to afford it. Just think about it, having a girl and a boy. We will be such a happy family, and we will not be dealing with girl problems that are so hard to underestand.

Reductant: Yeah, I think so. So it's decided, let's go together to have our litle boy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario