domingo, 28 de junio de 2015

Correction Written Part "The Kite Runner"

Winter, 1975

Dear Father,

I'm writing to you because I want you to know the reason of my behaviour these days, the reason why I arrived at home the day of the kite tournament bleeding.

As you know, Amir and I took part of the tournament, and we won, it was great! But it lastedd only the ame afternoon. When the tournament finished, I told Amir I would fly the blue kite for him, the precious kite he had won, but then I was so distracted that I ended running the kite near the bazaar. I was so distracted that I didn't realize it was getting late, that I needed to come back with Amir, but the worst, I didn't realize that Assef, Wali and Kamal were following me all the time.
In the end, when I started running, they stalked me in one of the alleys, the alley that changed my life from now on.
Assef forced me to give him the blue kite, but I knew that a servant must be loyalto his owner, so I denied. So he got angry and charged me, hold me and with Wali's and Kamal's help, he raped me.

That's the reason why I arrived bleeding all the way back. But when Assef was doing such horrible thing, I barely saw someone's foot on the back of the alley, I know it was Amir, no doubt about it. Now, I will never smile again.

I'm sure it is all Amir's fault, because I had never failed to him, and in the worst situation of my entire life, he betrayed me and dind't do anything.
I'm sure you will do something about it, because someone who will never betray is you, father.

Best Wishes,

Hassan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario