jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

New Zealand Task A

What it is to be a New Zealander? A question I had made myself many times in my stay here in New Zealand, and I had noticed it is a very different life and routine.
 I realized that New Zealanders are so kind , and you don't have to worry about taking so much care of your things, because if for some reason they find someone's stuff, they will know that they have to bring it back.
Also, I had seen that my family have a strict daily routine, that starts at the morning ( 6:30 am ) on school and work days, and it ends at 9 pm for the boys and later for the parents. The students here in Scots start school at 8:45 and it ends at 3:30, and depending of the individual activities of each one after school, they either stay at school or go home.
The New Zealanders knows that at 5:30 pm is already dark, and most of the people go home before it's totally dark for security and also because it gets cold. And because of it, their day is much shorter than our days in Chile.
And, in my opinion, the most important thing of New Zealanders is they're multi-cultural. Here in Scots College, Wellington, I could appreciate color people, Asians, and people from different religions and different parts of the world. It's maybe because Scots accepts lots of exchanges, like us, and they include them in their society really fast and kindly, as one of them.

(Number of words: 256)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario